Happy Days School is a non-profit ministry of the Kingsburg Mennonite Brethren Church. All funds received go towards paying the schools staff and to cover other school expenses. Happy Days is committed to making a positive, Christ-centered impact on the lives of the children and families we serve.
Goals of the School
- To provide a foundation for spiritual growth by helping each child to discover God through prayer, Bible stories and faith experiences.
- To provide quality care by utilizing proper student-teacher ratios and hiring qualified staff that are skilled at promoting healthy child development.
- To provide a warm, accepting environment in each group that allows a child to grow and develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually.
|Day Care:||7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Pre-School:||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
|Kind. – 4th Grade:||After school care until 6:00 p.m.|
- Children are respected and valued as unique individuals. Teachers are sensitive to each child’s needs and rate of development.
- Basic skills are provided through a variety of activities that are relevant to children’s lives. Activities are designed to enhance self-esteem and positive feelings towards learning.
- Discipline is consistent. Positive guidance techniques are used by the staff, which includes redirection, problem solving, communication, and reinforcing positive behaviors. No physically or verbally abusive punishment is used.
If you would like additional information please contact: (559) 897-3421.